Sunday 19 January 2014

Weekly Reflection

I feel that I have worked very well this week, I have met the targets I set at the beginning of the week and have done some extra research on style models/trends of my chosen era. I have managed to complete all tasks that were asked of me and to, what I feel is a good standard. I was also given Mr Ford's student of the week which has given me a massive confidence boost and motivation to maintain not only the standard of my work but to maintain the level of effort put into everything I produce.

2 comments:

  1. Some brilliant work here Millie. You need to ensure that every post is top end of level 4 (B-A*). I'm impressed by your vision for the project and your determination to do well (which I know you will).

    1.playlist-only include songs in the appropriate genre unless you justify the inclusion of other styles of music.

    2.add more examples of David Carson's and Jeff Jank's work.

    3.the skinheads post sticks (explain it's inclusion) out a bit. try to find images of late 60s suedehead/skinheads. also add some images of mods from the same period and from the 70s mod revival

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've redone my playlist and found more on David Carson, Jeff Jank, I couldn't find much more about but have added some more info on him and I've updated the skinhead post. I will create a post on modern day mods shortly.

    ReplyDelete