Thursday 30 January 2014

Giving Feedback

I'm really impressed by all the work that has been produced by the other members of my class and the standard of work is very high throughout. I love how creative everyone is being and how some people are taking the risks and really pushing themselves to achieve. I can't wait to see everyone's finished products, there are some really great ideas floating around! There is a wide range of music genres from Indie to Punk/Rock which shows the diverse music tastes we have, I'm excited to see everyone's ideas and skills develop throughout the course! I tried to make some comments that include ideas of my own to help improve some of the students work and give my advice to ensure everyone reaches their potential.

Way to go 12X! Keep it up!













No comments:

Post a Comment