Friday 31 January 2014

Teachers Feedback

After receiving feedback from my teach, I have made the alterations requested and added the detail needed to ensure that all posts are completed and are faultless. 

I made alterations to my playlist, ensuring that all songs are by the artists that are categorised under the genre go 'Indie Rock.' I included bands and artists such as Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Miles Kane and Oasis.


I added more examples for both David Carson and Jeff Jank.  For example, I added the Jeff Jank and MF Doom, a solo rap artist, who has appeared in collaborative projects such as Danger Doom, with Danger Mouse. He has also illustrated the Madlib's Quasimoto character and designed nearly all of Madlib's works, as well as those of J Dilla, Dam-Funk, and Mayer Hawthorne, for Stones Throw as well as for other labels. 


I added some more relevant detail to the skinhead post, including more relevant photographs and giving some background information about what a 'skinhead' is. I didn't want this post to stick out and it is relevant to my magazine as part of my research into fashion. I have now decided to use the 'modern day mod' look but looking at skinheads steered me in the direction of the mod look as they are around a similar era.


I now hope that all posts are up to date and to the highest standard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment