Friday 3 January 2014

NME







NME is one of the magazines I plan to use as a style model for my magazine.
Arctic Monkeys are one of my favorite bands and this is a very good cover but very busy.
I like the idea of the artist/s being the central image and magazine name NME covered slightly.
The NME is a very well known magazine company and have a distinct style and design both on the cover and within the articles. The NME can afford to cover the name slightly and it has began to become a regular thing for them. Other magazines such as Q and Rolling Stone also use this cover up technique as both are well known mainstream magazines.

I like how the majority of the NME's covers used the classic colour combination of black, white and red so that even though the covers are busy and full of text the colour isn't too much so that the cover becomes overcrowded and too much.

Covers



Articles 



No comments:

Post a Comment