Thursday 16 January 2014

Arctic Monkeys, Style Model 1

The Arctic Monkeys are by far one of my favourite (if not my favourite) bands and I'm absolutely obsessed with the way they dress and the style of there music. I've been a fan from day one and the transformation of style over the past few years has completely. I'm in such ore of how the band looks now, so cool and sophisticated in their suits and Alex Turner (lead singer) with his now signature quiff.

The Arctic Monkeys now how a very distinct style and their newest album AM reached the top of the album charts after its release last year.

I really want to try and copy and take ideas from their style as I think its just superb. I love how they look and what they wear. Here are a few pictures, a few personal favourites, previous covers and style in general.










No comments:

Post a Comment