Friday 7 March 2014

Double Page Spread

For my double page spread I wanted to follow the style and layout of a similar magazine 'MOJO.' 

I tried to include the same features and set up that they did but instead using my own article and colour scheme. I have altered it slightly by changing the styling of the font and making the drop capital smaller. This is to ensure that I can fit the whole of my article onto one page as the article used isn't as long which is why it can afford to have the drop capital to be larger.

I have tried to incorporate the idea of making random words within the headline bold to give the article more edge. At this point I haven't decided whether to use a black and white image or not as I haven't thought about what it would look like next to my other page and whether a coloured image would look any better.





No comments:

Post a Comment