Wednesday 26 February 2014

Teachers Feedback

After handing in my first draft for my magazine, I know now what I need to work on to improve my magazine and to ensure that it is in the top band (band 4) along with the rest of my work. These are some changes that he recommended.

Cover:

  • All text is too big - Font doesn't work - isn't very 'Mod'
  • Imagery - Luke doesn't look like a 'Mod' 
  • Bar code is too big
  • Add some coloured imagery 
Contents
  • Again, text far too big
  • Page looks too busy
  • Include more bands that dress in the style I'm looking for 
  • Change some brands, for example use Pretty Green instead of Armani 
  • Ensure that the 'Mod' theme is present throughout 
Double Page spread
  • Not 'Mod' enough 
  • Boring to look at - No colour

No comments:

Post a Comment